Piazza Castello, 215
tram 4,13,15Enter website
Teatro Regio Torino was inaugurated on 1740 and immediately became a point of reference in Grand Tours of the time for its largeness, architecture and acoustic. After the disastrous fire of 1936, the new Theatre reopened in 1973, based on the very original design by Carlo Mollino. The auditorium has a total seating capacity of 1.582, mostly distributed in the descending stalls, and converges in one of the biggest European stage.