Teatro Gobetti

Via Rossini, 8
tram 1,13,15,18
bus 55,56,68
Enter website
Teatro Gobetti opened its doors in 1842 as headquarters for the Accademia Filodrammatica. It went on to become Torino’s High School for Musical Studies and later the Soldier’s Home, before being named after Piero Gobetti in 1955, when it was transformed into the headquarters of Teatro Stabile until it closed in 1984. Restoration was completed in 1999, with a richly decorated interior, a modern stage and a new section containing offices and the Teatro Stabile di Torino archives.