Chiesa di San Filippo

Via Maria Vittoria, 5
tram 4,13
bus 11,12,55,56,57,58,72
Enter website
This is the largest church in Torino, 69 meters long, 37 meters wide. Construction began in the second half of the 1600s, based on Antonio Bettino’s design. The dome collapsed in 1714 and was redesigned by Filippo Juvarra. Construction was eventually completed in 1823 under the supervision of architect Giuseppe Maria Talucchi. It was not until 1891 that Ernesto Camuso completed the pediment above the facade portico.

Scheduled events

CIELO

Orchestra e Coro laBarocca

Ruben Jais, direttore

Musiche di Johann Sebastian Bach

Free Admission

RESPIRI

Coro Giovanile Italiano
Ensemble di Fiati dell’Orchestra Giovanile Italiana
Davide Sanson,
Davide Benetti,
Petra Grassi
, direttori

Musiche di James MacMillan, Matej Kastelic, Knut Nysted, Johann Sebastian Bach, Anton Bruckner

Free Admission

LUCE DIVINA

Coro dell’Accademia Stefano Tempia
Luca Benedicti
, organo
Luigi Cociglio, direttore

Musiche di Lorenzo Perosi

Free Admission