Conservatorio Giuseppe Verdi
tram 13,15Enter website
This elegant concert hall, which underwent a superb restructuring in 2006, may well be considered the city’s leading musical “salon”. It is set in the center of a 1926 construction in an area that formerly hosted a covered market. The building became headquarters for Torino’s Musical High School (founded in 1866), which in 1936 became what is now known as the Conservatorio Giuseppe Verdi. Its 12-by-9-meter stage has been the setting for countless chamber music performances.